Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Post#8

Everyone has been on a trip they’ll never forget. One trip Desmond Stewart went on was from South Carolina to Buffalo New York for a family reunion. I asked him to give me a summary about his trip. He said that his mother, father, brother, and the rest of his family drove in vans to Buffalo. He met cousins and family members he never even knew existed. He stayed there for a week doing various activities from playing sports to fishing. I asked “so overall what was the best part of the trip”? He stated “everything from playing football and just meeting new family”. So then I switched the conversation to school. I asked “do you know what Senioritis is and if so, do you think you suffer from that condition”? He laughed and said “yeah I know what that is, and yeah I sure suffer from that! I asked how you know that you have senioritis. He stated “I come to school late, skip sometimes, and act lazy”. He said however “I still get good grades so no one can complain. I than ask “what is your most memorable high school moment “. He said “one day I brought $1000 to school and I felt like the boss”. “I bought all my friends’ lunch and I felt like money”. So that’s a little about Desmond Stewart’s senior memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment